1 ½ cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup corn or vegetable oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
½ cup buttermilk
1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon fine salt
Orange glaze, to decorate
Green gummies, to decorate
Sprinkles, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 325(f) degrees. Lightly grease two mini 12-cup bundt pans & set aside until ready to use.
- Whisk together sugar, eggs, pumpkin puree, oil & vanilla until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, baking powder & salt. Slowly add the buttermilk as you mix in the dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Evenly divide batter amongst the prepared pans. Bake until the top bounces back to touch, about 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool completely before assembling.
- To assemble, press together the tops of two mini bundt cakes to form a pumpkin. If the top is domed, carefully slice the top to flatten.
- Top each pumpkin with a drizzle of glaze. Finish with sprinkles, a chocolate stem & candy vines.