- 18 paper baking cups (2-1/2 inch)
- 18 gingersnap cookies
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place 1 gingersnap in each.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and corn syrup; beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into liners, dividing evenly. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set.
- Chill for 1 hour. Garnish as desired.