- 3 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine quick oats, flour and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and mix well. Mix in eggs, corn syrup and vanilla until well blended. Stir in oat mixture. Fold in chocolate chips, candies and raisins.
- Drop 1-1/2 inch mounds onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until cookies are just set. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes and then remove from pans.