- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vodka, optional
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen** deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, lime peel, ginger, vanilla and vodka using a spoon. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes (see tips for doneness, below). Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
**To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie sheet.
RECIPE TIPS: Pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly - it should spring back when done. For easy clean up, spray pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust in pan. If pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges with foil.