- 2 cups Jordans'® 4 Nut Medley Muesli
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup psyllium fibre
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Oil
- 3 egg whites (1/3 cup liquid egg whites)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine the corn syrup and brown sugar, bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix the oil, egg whites and vanilla together, add to dry ingredients, mix well, add the hot syrup. Mix well until evenly coated.
- Firmly press into prepared pan, bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely at least an hour before removing from pan to slice. Cut slab in half and then slice each half into 6 bars.
- Store in airtight container up to one week or in freezer up to one month.