- 3/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, pure
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 - 1/2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 packages gummy eyeballs(36-48 eyeballs)
- 3 gel food colouring, different colours
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 15 minutes on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, divide vanilla frosting into 3 bowls, about 3/4 cup each. Stir 1/4 teaspoon gel food colour into each bowl of frosting to make 3 different colors.
- Frost bottoms of 2 cookies using same colour; place about 6 mini marshmallows on frosting of one cookie for teeth. Top with second cookie, frosted side down.
- Spread different colour frosting on top of sandwiched cookies, attach gummy eyeballs and miniature marshmallow nose. Alternate between colours and repeat for remaining cookies.