- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add milk, eggs, butter and vanilla, stirring just until blended. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and stir down batter. Preheat waffle iron and cook waffles according to manufacturer's directions. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Recipe Tip: Instead of an overnight refrigerator rise, cover and let batter rise in a warm, draft-free place for 45 minutes until doubled.