- ½ cup of Crown® Lily White Corn Syrup
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 1 ½ cups of tequila
- 2 cups of fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle of champagne
- blueberries cut in half
- pomegranate seeds
- fresh mint sprigs
- Make simple syrup by combining boiled water with corn syrup, set aside to cool. In a large pitcher mix tequila, pink grapefruit juice and lime juice. Add cooled simple syrup to desired sweetness and mix thoroughly.
- Fill 12 champagne flutes halfway with ice. Pour cocktail mixture filling to approx ⅔rds of the glass. Top with champagne and garnish with cut blueberries, pomegranate seeds and mint sprigs.