- 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a large mixer bowl. Heat water, milk and butter until very warm (120°F to 130°F). Add to dry ingredients and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in enough additional flour to make a soft dough. Cover and let dough rest 10 minutes in bowl.
- Portion dough evenly into 12 to 15 greased muffin cups (2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inches). Tip: Use an ice cream scoop to make portioning easier. Cover; let rise in warm, draft free place until doubled in bulk, about 35 minutes.
- Combine egg white with 1 tablespoon water. Carefully brush tops of rolls with egg mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Remove from pans and cool on wire rack.