- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a large mixer bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120° to 130°F). Add to flour mixture with egg and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes. Combine all topping ingredients, beating until well mixed.
- Coat 12 (2-1/2 inch) muffin cups with cooking spray. Evenly divide dough into muffin pan. Top each roll with a rounded teaspoon of topping, gently spreading over top of each roll. Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free area until doubled in size, about 45 to 60 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Remove from oven and turn out onto wire rack to cool.