- 2 pounds (about 4 peaches) fresh peaches
- 4 ounces (1 cup) red bell pepper, 1/2" diced
- (1/2 cup) Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) vinegar, white wine
- 2 each sticks cinnamon
- 4 ounces (1 cup) red onion, 1/2" diced
- 4 ounces (1 cup) zucchini, 1/2" diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 each avocado, peeled and chunked
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 50 slices (1 large baguette) French bread, crusty type, sliced 1/2"
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced, cut in small pieces
- Blanch, peel and dice peaches. Combine peaches, red bell pepper, corn syrup, vinegar and cinnamon sticks in a large shallow sauce pan. Cook on medium heat until syrupy and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 30 minutes. Add red onion, zucchini, ground ginger and crushed red pepper; cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes until tender. Remove from heat and discard cinnamon stick. Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, avocado, cayenne pepper and seasoning salt (avocado should still be somewhat chunky).
- Lightly toast bread slices.
- To assemble bruschetta: spread toasted bread with Avocado Cream. Top with small piece of prosciutto and a dollop of Peach Chutney. Serve immediately.