- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold, cut in chunks
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 medium fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced
- Grease and flour a 9-inch OR 10-inch springform pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Streusel: Stir together flour, sugars and cinnamon. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form. Set aside.
- Cake: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, combine egg, butter, milk and extracts. Beat with electric mixer until creamy. Add to dry mixture and beat just until moistened. Do not over mix. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Arrange peach slices in concentric circles from pan sides to center. Gently press slices into batter. Sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and cake tests done when a toothpick is inserted in center of cake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes for a 9-inch pan, 35 to 40 minutes for a 10-inch pan.
- Cool cake 20 minutes. Remove sides of pan. To serve, cut into wedges.