- 2/3 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick OR old fashioned oats
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, flour and oats until crumbly in a large mixing bowl. Press into baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and peanut butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Stir in pecans and butterscotch chips with a spoon. Pour mixture over crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.