- 2 cups quick oats (not instant oats)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread oats in a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool.
- Reduce oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer. Add sugar, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Beat in flour mixture. Using a wooden spoon, stir in oats and raisins.
- Spread mixture in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into bars. Store in tightly covered container.