- 3 egg slightly beaten
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy OR chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork in a medium bowl. Add corn syrup, sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and pecans; stir until blended. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean or center of pie is just set. Cool on wire rack.