- 6 cups crispy rice cereal OR combination ready-to-eat cereals
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 cup creamy OR chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet OR milk chocolate chips, melted
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine cereal and 2 cups marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally, over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour over cereal; stir to coat. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Spread melted chocolate over cereal layer; top with remaining 2 cups miniature marshmallows.
- Arrange rack in oven or broiler so that top of baking pan is 4 inches from source of heat. Preheat broiler. Broil S'mores 10 to 30 seconds or just until tops of marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool Smores. Cut into 2-inch squares.