- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Reduce speed; beat in flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups of chocolate chips. Spread evenly in ungreased 15 X 10 X 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In small, heavy saucepan over low heat, stir remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over surface; cool before cutting.