- 1/4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until butter is melted. Continue stirring until mixture comes to a boil; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon, vanilla and pecans.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Syrup can be stored for 2 weeks in refrigerator.
* Pecans can be purchased toasted, or you can toast your own. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until pecans are lightly browned and very fragrant.