- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries (any combination)
- For PHYLLO CUPS: Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Layer 3 sheets of phyllo dough, one at a time, spraying each with cooking spray, then sprinkling with cinnamon sugar mixture. Top with last phyllo sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cut layered phyllo into 6 squares. Press each square into alternate cups of muffin pan (so that tips of dough do not overlap). Bend back corners of phyllo. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Carefully remove phyllo cups from pan; cool.
- For CUSTARD SAUCE: Whisk sugar, corn starch and salt in a small saucepan. Stir in milk gradually until smooth. Whisk in egg yolk. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese and vanilla. Pour into bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour or until cool.
- To assemble Phyllo Cups: Spoon custard sauce into prepared phyllo cups. Top with berries. Serve immediately.