- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimentos, well drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixer bowl. Combine water, milk and butter; heat until very warm (120° to 130°F). Add to bowl with egg and beat for 3 minutes. Gradually add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes. Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes.
- Beat together filling ingredients until well mixed, set aside. Roll dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Spread the filling evenly on the dough to within 1/2 inch of the long edges. Roll up tightly lengthwise, sealing edges. Cut roll diagonally into 9 equal pieces. Place 8 slices, cut side up and almost touching, in a circle in the middle of a greased baking sheet. Place one end piece in the center. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place about 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove ring from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.