- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and corn syrup; beat 1 minute. Pour mixture into crust. Note: If using a purchased pie crust, place on a baking sheet or pizza pan (for stability).
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes; center of cheesecake will still appear soft. Cool, then chill for 1 hour. Serve with a dollop of apple pie filling.