- 3 cups Jordans® Simply Granola (or choose your favourite granola cereal)
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup large flake oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 x 15 jelly roll baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Using a 15 x 10 jellyroll sheet pan, grease sides and bottom and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all dry ingredients. In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients together. Add to dry mixture, stir well to combine. In another bowl mix all the crumble topping ingredients together.
- Pour batter onto baking sheet, spread out evenly. Evenly sprinkle the top with the crumble mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until edges start to become golden, do not over-bake. Allow to cool completely in the pan before removing, up to one hour. Once cool, remove from pan to a cutting board and cut into 24 bars. Does not require refrigeration. Best eaten within 3-5 days, or freeze extras up to one month.