PRETZEL CRUMB CRUST
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
PUMPKIN PIE FILLING
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients. Reserve 1/3 cup. Press remaining crumbs over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, corn syrup and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Fold in softened ice cream. Pour mixture into crust. Top with reserved crust crumbs.
- Cover lightly. Freeze until firm, 2 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.