- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- Optional for a sweeter stir-try, 2 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine chicken, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and corn starch, garlic and ginger in a medium bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon corn starch and 3/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry 5 minutes; remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables and soy sauce mixture; stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute. For sweeter taste, stir in 2 tablespoons corn syrup while boiling. Serve over rice.