- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnish with whipped cream, fruit, cookies, candy OR chocolate curls
- Beat cream in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Pour water into 1-quart saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute. Add corn syrup and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir chocolate, vanilla and salt into gelatin mixture until smooth. Gently fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.