- 4 tablespoons butter OR margarine, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- 8 ounces spiral OR bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add broccoli and onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet. Add chicken, half at a time to skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per batch, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink. Return all chicken and vegetables to skillet.
- Stir milk gradually into cornstarch in a small bowl. Pour into skillet. Add bouillon cube. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley, if desired. Toss with pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutritional Claims: Source of fibre, Excellent source of protein, Source of potassium, Source of calcium, Source of iron