- 1 ⅔ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Fleischmann’s Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Whole Milk, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp Full Fat Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp Rosewater
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Water, or more if needed
- Spray 2 donut pans with baking spray, and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, melted butter, oil, egg, sour cream/yogurt, rosewater and vanilla, until very smooth. Pour these wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, then whisk until smooth and combined.
- Transfer the donut batter to a piping bag, pipe donuts into pans (12 donuts total), then place into the oven to bake for 9-10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Allow the donuts to cool completely before glazing.
- Add raspberries to a small saucepan over medium heat, then cook until the raspberries have released all of their juice, have softened, and some of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Pour the mixture over a mesh sieve to remove any seeds, pressing and scraping to release all of the liquid from the mixture.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan, over medium heat, then cook, while stirring frequently to prevent burning, until very reduced in volume – when done, there should be about 3 tbsp of puree left. Remove and allow to cool to just slightly warmer than room temperature.
- When cooled, and ready to glaze, whisk together the puree, confectioners sugar, lemon juice, and water until smooth. If too thin, add more sugar in small increments. If too thick, add more water in small increments.
- Dip each donut into the glaze, sprinkle on desired sprinkles, then allow the glaze set before enjoying.