- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 1/4 cup water, warm to touch
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, yeast, salt & water until a wet dough comes together. Cover with plastic wrap & let rise overnight at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425(f) degrees. Slice the top off the garlic bulb & drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in foil & roast until the cloves are caramelized, about 45 minutes. Squeeze out the cloves & mash with a fork.
- To the rested dough fold in the roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage & oregano.
- On a lightly floured surface shape dough into a round loaf & transfer to a piece of parchment. Let rise a second time for 30 minutes. As the dough rises, place a dutch oven with the lid in the oven to preheat.
- Carefully transfer the dough (bake on the parchment) to the heated dutch oven & cover with a lid. Bake for 30 minutes, remove lid & bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.