- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 medium red skinned potatoes, quartered (about 4 cups)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into chunks
- Optional, 2 medium beets, peeled and cut in chunks (about 2 cups)
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half (about 3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Combine all vegetables, except Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Pour oil mixture over vegetables, reserving a few teaspoons to coat Brussels sprouts. Toss to coat well. Pour onto baking pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Toss Brussels sprouts with remaining flavoured oil and add to baking pan. Roast an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.