- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup RumChata® Caribbean Rum with Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipped topping + additional for garnishing
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl until combined. Place about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each shooter glass (use shot glasses or other small glasses). Reserve any leftover crumbs for garnishing.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer. Add corn syrup, rum cream, and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping and divide the mixture evenly among the 12 glasses.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, graham cracker crumbs or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Chill 1 hour before serving.