- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To Make CRUST: Mix flour, brown sugar, corn starch, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or two knives. Add egg yolks and vanilla. Mixture will be crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows; return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until marshmallows are puffy. Cool completely for 30 minutes.
- To Make TOPPING: Mix corn syrup, butter and peanut butter chips in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Add vanilla, cereal and peanuts.
- Spread over baked crust; chill 1 hour or until firm before cutting into bars.