- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream OR canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Stirring frequently, bring to a full boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in cream, sea salt and vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream, fruit pies or cakes. Or use as a drizzle on brownies, cookies or other desserts. Refrigerate to store. Microwave 30 seconds and stir before serving.
- Bourbon: Add 1 tablespoon bourbon to brown sugar, corn syrup and butter mixture and follow recipe.
- Cinnamon: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon with cream, sea salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Praline: Add 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans with cream, sea salt and vanilla.