- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/2 cup quick OR old-fashioned oats
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons milled flax seed
- 2 tablespoons whole white sesame seed
- Pour boiling water over bulgur in a small bowl; set aside to cool.
- Combine whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, potato flakes, oats, yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat milk, water, honey and oil to very warm (120° to 130°F). Add eggs, milk mixture and bulgur to flour mixture. Beat for 3 minutes until smooth. Stir in seeds and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in two equal portions. Form into loaves and place in greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Cover and let rise until double, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake bread for 30 to 35 minutes, until well browned. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Turn out on wire racks and cool completely.