- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup OR Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook until hamburger is browned and no pink remains.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns with pickles and onions.