Graham Cracker Crust
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 5 ounces bittersweet OR semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter in pie pan. Mix well and press into bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Chocolate Filling: Bring corn syrup and 1/2 cup butter to boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat immediately. Add chocolate and stir until melted. Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla using using a wooden spoon or electric mixer. Stir in flour and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into crust. Bake for 27 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out nearly clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven and bake for 3 to 5 minutes until marshmallows have melted and are lightly toasted in places. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Serve warm OR chill for 2 hours and serve cold. For best results, cut slices with a wet knife.