- 1 pound coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper sliced in matchstick size strips
- 1 cup corn, frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced, fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup lime juice (about 2 fresh limes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mexican hot chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Canola, Corn OR Vegetable Oil
- Combine coleslaw ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk lime juice with garlic, hot sauce, cumin and salt. Continue to whisk and gradually drizzle in oil.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately. Can be made up to one day ahead.