2 tsp Fleischmann’s Pizza Yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 cup warm water
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp salt
2 ½ cups all purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
3 tsp Fleischmann’s Bread Booster
1 can refried beans
1 Cup precooked sliced chicken breast, tossed in taco seasoning
1 Cup pico de gallo, drained
1-2 Cups shredded Tex-Mex cheese
1/4 Cup chopped green onions
2 Cups sour cream
Black olives for spiders!
- Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a large bowl (you can also use a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook). Let stand 3-4 minutes until yeast begins to foam.
- Add olive oil and salt to yeast mixture.
- Stir in most of the flour and your bread booster reserving about ½ cup of flour, until dough starts to come together.
- Take a look at your dough. If it is still too wet, add remaining flour a bit at a time and knead between each addition. The dough should pull itself into a ball as you stir but should still be slightly sticky to the touch. If the dough is too dry, add a splash of water or olive oil and stir or knead to work the liquid into the dough.
- Cover dough with a tea towel and let it rest for at least 10 minutes. (If you have more time, let it rest for up to an hour to develop more flavor).
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll or shape normally.
- Pre heat oven 450
- Roll out your pizza dough onto your pizza pan.
- Spread a layer of refried beans evenly onto your dough.
- Next add your pico de gallo, and then your chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese and then bake for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions.
- Place your sour cream in a ziplock bag, cutting the tip. Create a spider web design by slowly piping the sour cream onto the pizza. Add two little black olive spiders and serve to your favourite “little monsters”