- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup confetti sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles OR non pariels
- Beat butter, sugar, corn syrup, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extracts and egg in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until well blended and creamy, about 3 minutes. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture. Beat until well mixed. Beat in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough into about 1-tablespoon size balls.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove and cool on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered containers.