- 2/3 cup vegetable OR chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger OR 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) snow peas, trimmed
- 1 can (14 ounces) baby corn, drained (optional)
- 15 ounces firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Hot cooked rice
- Stir vegetable broth, soy sauce, sugar, corn starch and sesame oil in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; stirring constantly, cook 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and stir fry 2 minutes. Add red bell pepper and snow peas; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce mixture until blended then pour into wok. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute. Add tofu and simmer 1 minute longer, stirring gently. Serve with rice.