- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces sliced provolone, cut into 2-inch squares
- Add all ingredients except Parmesan and provolone cheese to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough/manual cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough to surface sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Roll to 18 x 7-inch rectangle. Arrange provolone squares lengthwise over center-third of dough. Fold the 2 long sides toward the middle; pinch seam and ends to seal. Roll dough in Parmesan cheese. Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheet. With sharp knife, make 4 or 5 diagonal slashes (1/8-inch deep) across top of loaf. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Serve warm.