- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cool chicken OR vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large green OR red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Stir corn starch, salt and broth in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans, onions and garlic; stir fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, pepper and carrots; continue to stir fry additional 2 to 3 minutes or until all vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir corn starch mixture; add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat; boil 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato, basil and lemon juice; cook 1 minute or until tomato is heated through.