- 4-1/4 to 4-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugars, salt and orange peel in a large mixer bowl. Heat water, buttermilk and butter until very warm (120° to 130°F) and add to bowl. Add sweet potato and egg; beat on high for 3 minutes. Stir in enough flour to form a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the filling: Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in pecans.
- To prepare the topping: Mix together powdered sugar, butter, egg white and corn syrup until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Roll dough into a 10 x 18-inch rectangle. Spread evenly with butter. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over butter leaving a 1-inch border on the long edges. Roll up dough starting at one long side, like a jelly-roll. Place the roll seam side down. Cut roll into 12 equal slices and place in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Evenly spread topping over rolls. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 45 to 60 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let rolls cool for 5 minutes. Stir together glaze ingredients until smooth, drizzle evenly over rolls.