- 4 cups corn OR rice cereal squares
- 3 cups pretzels
- 3 cups bite-size corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups cheesey fish crackers
- 3 cups wheat snack crackers
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Spray a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Combine cereal, pretzels, corn chips, fish crackers, wheat crackers and peanuts in the roaster.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add corn syrup, brown sugar and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium-heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cereal mixture; tossing to coat well. Bake 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool, stirring frequently. Store in tightly covered container.