- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Frosting OR melted white chocolate for decorating
- Candy corn
- Candy-coated chocolate candies
- Pretzel sticks
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into greased 15 x 10-inch pan and pat into place.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over cereal.
- Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm.
- To make turkeys, use a round 2 to 2-1/4 inch cookie cutter to make circles. Add a small amount of frosting to attach the candy corn "feathers" and "beak."
- Use candy-coated chocolate candies for "eyes" and press pretzel sticks in for the "legs."