- 3/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Slowly add in flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined.
- Stir in toffee bits and almonds.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes on pan; remove from pan to wire rack.