- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen berry mixture (or 1-1/3 cups each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour berries into a large bowl. Add sugar and corn starch and mix well. Add water, lemon juice and almond extract. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in berry mixture.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, quick oats, flour and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl with a pastry blender until butter is in small pieces. Sprinkle over top of berries.
- Bake 45 minutes until fruit is bubbly and topping is browned. Serve warm or at room temperature. Delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.