- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups diced or shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
- Melt butter over medium heat in Dutch oven. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Stir in corn starch until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in chicken broth and sherry gradually until smooth. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add parsley and hot pepper sauce. Stir in spaghetti, turkey, Parmesan and red pepper gently. Spoon into ungreased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake in 350°F oven 30 minutes or until heated.