Graham Cracker Pecan Crust
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup prepared salted caramel ice cream topping
- 24 to 28 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 24 to 28 mini muffin wells (1-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper liners.
To make the crust:
- Combine cracker crumbs with finely chopped pecans in a small bowl. Stir in sugar and butter until well blended. OR place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until evenly distributed.
- Press an equal amount of crust mixture (about 1 teaspoon) into the bottom of each lined mini muffin well. Set aside.
To make the cheesecake:
- Melt 3 ounces chocolate in microwave or small saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until fluffy. Add corn syrup, cream, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add melted chocolate; beat until blended. Spoon mixture evenly over the crusts, using about 1 level tablespoon each.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until centers are puffed. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill for a minimum of 2 hours. Note: Cheesecake bites can be made a day ahead to this point.
- Just before serving spread a small amount (about 1 teaspoon) of caramel topping over each small cheesecake. Place a pecan half in center. Melt remaining 1 ounce of chocolate; drizzle over top. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.