- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter OR margarine
Pecan Pie Filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softend
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Combine crust ingredients and pat into bottom of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Combine all Pecan Pie Filling ingredients except vanilla and pecans in large saucepan. Blend well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly so that mixture doesn't scorch. Boil for 1 minute until thick. Remove from heat and add vanilla and pecans. Pour over crust.
- For cheesecake filling, beat cream cheese with brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl, until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth. Pour over pecan pie filling. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes until edges are set but center still looks a bit soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack to room temperature . Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Can be made up to 1 day ahead.