1 1/4 cup warm water
2 tsp Fleischmann’s Traditional Yeast
2 tbsp sugar
3 1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 1/2 tsp Fleischmann’s Bread Booster
3 tbsp softened butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a measuring cup combine warm water, sugar and yeast. Allow to sit for 10 mins.
- In another bowl, combine flour and bread booster.
- Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture and stir until dough looks ragged.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl and cover to let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch down dough and roll into a rectangle that is 1/4” thick.
- In a bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Brush softened butter on dough, then spread brown sugar mixture so it covers the dough.
- Cut rectangle into 2” strips, then stack strips on top of one another.
- Then cut the stack of strips in to 2” squares.
- Grease a loaf pan, then place the stacked squares on its side, side by side until all the stacked are packed into the pan.
- Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of @the.cake.mama